Pan Roasted Antarctic Salmon w/ Asian Glaze
- 4 six oz Antarctic Salmon fillets
- Kosher salt to taste
- Fresh Ground black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 oz FishFinery’s Asian Marinade
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
With high marbleization stemming from the world coldest waters, Antarctic Salmon is truly a culinary delight and compliments a wide variety of ingredients.
- Gently blot dry salmon fillets. Sprinkle with kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper.
- Heat a cast iron or sauté pan and coat bottom with canola oil over medium high heat. Place salmon in pan and sear for two minutes.
- Place salmon in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 6 minutes and remove from oven. Turn salmon over and place back in oven for two minutes or until salmon is cooked medium rare.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Place salmon on serving plate.
- In small sauce pan add 4 oz of FishFinery's Asian marinade and bring to a gentle simmer for two minutes. Stir in butter until it fully emulsifies.
- Brush half of the glaze onto salmon and pour the remainder as a sauce.
Yields 4 portions. Make sure to follow @FishFinery on instagram for featured dishes and more delicious recipes!